I hope I find a man who will love me like my grandfather loved my grandmother.
47 years of love, from the moment they met in high school.
Four sons, and five grandchildren later, I watched as my grandfather kissed my grandmother’s forehead before he was escorted from the room so they could close her casket. He said, “you’re my girl”, and smiled through the tears.
- strayfaerie reblogged this from bottledfaerie
- enbradyhouse likes this
- thelittlestprince likes this
- boozyteacup likes this
- alicesuicide likes this
- leonmcgann likes this
- the-unvarnished-truth likes this
- wordsandcaffeine reblogged this from bottledfaerie and added:
- wordsandcaffeine likes this
- waltz-of-storms likes this
- kisforbadass likes this
- bottledfaerie posted this